söndag 20 januari 2013

Gangster Squad!

I saw Gangster Squad at GTC Danville Stadium 12. Of course I was sitting in the middle of the cinema because those are the best seats and saw the 113 minutes long movie. The director of the movie was Ruben Fleischer. If you don´t know who he is, he also made "Zombieland". I was surprised how good the actors appeared in the movie for example Sean Penn who played the "Bad guy" and Ryan Gosling, Emma Stone and Josh Brolin were also in the movie. Ryan Gosling gets a plus from me for his appearance in this movie, he plays his role really good as the cool cop who is determined to accomplish his mission.
I recommend seeing Gangster Squad but if you are short on money or if you do not usually go to the cinema, you should see another movie because there is more worth seeing movies out there right now.

I give Gangster squad 3 guns.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar