måndag 28 januari 2013

Flight


Director: Robert Zemeckis
Writer: John Gatins
Stars: Denzel Washington, Nadine Velazquez, Don Cheadle, Bruce Greenwood etc.
Runtime: 138 min
Trailer: http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/flight_2012/trailers/11167106/

When I watch a movie I always have different movies I can choose by and I often see the trailers before I choose film. To discover after 30 minutes that the movie is bad, always sucks because I hate when you turn off a movie after you have seen a bit of it, so before watching a movie it is necessary for me to watch the trailer. In my blog I haven’t blogged about a bad movie yet and that is because I watch the trailers and yesterday I streamed a new good movie. I knew directly that I would love it since it was based on a true story and I have heard a lot of good things about it.
Flight was about an airline pilot who saves a flight from crashing and he does it in a way that is amazing but he has a problem that is hidden and after the crash it becomes a threat to him that he needs to solve. The main actor is Denzel Washington and I don´t need to write so much about him since the most of you know already who he is. He played the main person and he did it perfectly. Denzel got nominated for the Oscar award as the best performance actor in a leading role and he has also been nominated 8 times for other awards for example Black Reel and CFCA award etc. All his nomination shows us the great performance he did as Whip Whitaker.
This is a typical drama movie and you actually get inspired of the movie. If you see it you will wonder how you could be inspired of it but you will notice it at the end so have faith. Some negative things about the movie are that some scenes are boring and some of the actor´s does not make the same good performance as Denzel but that is understandable.
The movie deserves appreciation for its appearance as the good drama movie it is. 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar